Learn about personal one-on-one coaching with The Second Wound founder Miranda Pacchiana, MSW.
Coaching sessions are not the same as medical advice or clinical support. However, my training as an MSW (Masters in Social Work) informs my understanding of psychology and the path to achieving greater peace and emotional well-being.
Email me at [email protected] to book a session.
Payments can be made through Paypal @Miranda-Pacchiana and Venmo @mirandapacchiana1
Are you looking for one-on-one help as you navigate life’s emotional challenges, including the Second Wound?
I offer personal coaching sessions.
I get it. As a survivor, I have lived through the Second Wound myself. I hear from countless fellow survivors. I learn from each and every one. I am also a parent, a friend, a partner, and a sensitive human.
I can help. Together, we will determine your objectives (what you are looking to change or accomplish) and work to make them a reality.
I am a mental health professional. As a personal coach with a Masters Degree in Social Work, I provide emotional support on a range of issues. Reach out if you would like to work with me on other life challenges as well.
Common goals when dealing with The Second Wound
- Understand the unhealthy system causing you emotional pain
- Internalize the fact that you are deserving of love and respect
- Set boundaries
- Develop effective coping methods
- Advocate for yourself appropriately and effectively
- Create and maintain a healthy support system
- Get relief from feelings of abandonment, betrayal and shame
- Phone, video chat, and email sessions are available.
- Sessions are 55 minutes and cost $100 each.
- Pre-paid packages can be purchased at a discount.
- Package of 3 sessions = $270, a savings of $10 per session.
- Package of 6 sessions = $510, a savings of $15 per session.
- Payments can be made via Paypal @Miranda-Pacchiana or Venmo @mirandapacchiana1.