Learn about personal one-on-one coaching with The Second Wound founder Miranda Pacchiana, MSW.
Coaching sessions are not the same as medical advice or clinical support. However, my training as an MSW (Masters in Social Work) informs my understanding of psychology and the path to achieving greater peace and emotional well-being.
Email me at [email protected] to book a session.
Payments can be made through Paypal and Venmo.
Are you looking for one-on-one help as you navigate the Second Wound?
I offer personal coaching sessions.
I get it. As a survivor, I have lived through the Second Wound myself. I hear from countless fellow survivors. I learn from each and every one.
I can help. Together, we will determine your objectives (what you are looking to change or accomplish) and work to make them a reality.
I am a mental health professional. As a personal coach with a Masters Degree in Social Work, I provide emotional support on a range of issues.
Common goals when dealing with The Second Wound
- Understand the unhealthy system causing you emotional pain
- Internalize the fact that you are deserving of love and respect
- Set boundaries
- Develop effective coping methods
- Advocate for yourself appropriately and effectively
- Create and maintain a healthy support system
- Get relief from feelings of abandonment, betrayal and shame
- Phone, video chat, email and live texting sessions are available.
- Sessions are 50 minutes and cost $95 each.*
- Pre-paid packages can be purchased at a discount.
- Package of 3 sessions = $255, a savings of $10 per session.
- Package of 6 sessions = $480, a savings of $15 per session.
- Initial consultations are free of charge and last approximately 30 minutes.
- Email and texting rates are the same and factor in time spent crafting email responses to clients.
- Payments are made in advance via Paypal or Venmo.
*I offer a sliding scale for some clients who are unable to pay my regular rates. If this is your situation, please let me know.