Introductory packages are available for new clients at the rate of 3 sessions for $190 (a savings of $30).
*I sometimes make exceptions for clients who are unable to pay my regular rates. If this is your situation, please let me know.
Coaching sessions are not the same as medical advice or clinical support. However, my training as an MSW (Masters in Social Work) informs my understanding of psychology and the path to achieving greater peace and emotional wellbeing.
Payments can be made through Paypal and Venmo.
Are you looking for one-on-one help as you navigate the Second Wound?
I offer personal coaching sessions.
I get it. As a fellow survivor, I’ve lived through the Second Wound myself. I have also heard from countless fellow survivors. I learn from each and every one.
I can help. Together, we will determine your objectives (what you are looking to change or accomplish) and work to make them a reality.
Common goals when dealing with The Second Wound
- Understand the unhealthy system causing you emotional pain
- Internalize the fact that you are deserving of love and respect
- Set boundaries
- Develop effective coping methods
- Advocate for yourself appropriately and effectively
- Create and maintain a healthy support system
- Get relief from feelings of abandonment, betrayal and shame
- Phone, video chat (Facetime, Zoom, Skype etc.), email and live texting sessions are available.
- Sessions are 50 minutes and cost $70. Introductory packages can be purchased at the rate of 3 sessions for $190.
- Initial consultations are free of charge and last approximately 30 minutes.
- Email coaching rates are the same and factor in the amount of time spent crafting email responses to clients.
- Payments must be made in advance of each session via Paypal or Venmo.